SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™: The SAS X-tra Grip Sole® has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking. Our polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support.
Water Resistant Leather Upper: Genuine, sturdy leather has been treated in our factory to resist the absorption of water and keep your foot dry.
SAS CoolSTEP™ Footbed: An anti-microbial material wicks moisture away from the foot and helps reduce friction that can cause heat buildup. This footbed cups the heel for a more stable and comfortable walking experience.
TRIPAD® Technology: These cushions give extra support through the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Be the first to review this product
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women's Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.
Water Resistant / Nubuck Leather
For the Water Resistant portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner
- We recommend that you wipe with a damp cloth or rag.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
For the Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- We recommend that you use a nylon bristle brush, such as the SAS Nubuck Shoe Brush to lightly brush away any remaining dirt from the material.
- Spray SAS Suede & Nubuck Cleaner on shoes. Use scrub cap from cleaner to loosen any excess dirt.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry rag and let shoe dry.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact our CASA Department via email or call 1-877-727-7463, we're happy to help you out!