Genuine Leather Upper: Premium leather makes up the upper on this shoe and is shaped to the foot with a relaxed fit.
Adjustable Buckle Closure: Buckle closure with elastic gore provides a comfortable fit while walking with great adjustability.
CoolSTEP™ Footbed: Anti-microbial material wicks moisture away from the foot and helps reduce friction that can cause heat buildup.
TRIPAD® Technology: These cushions give shock-absorption and extra support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball, and heel.
X-tra Grip™ Sole: Features a durable, non-marking, and slip-resistant design for wet and oily conditions.
- Be the first to review this product
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women's Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.
Water Resistant / Laminate Nubuck Leather
For the Water Resistant portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner
- We recommend that you wipe with a damp cloth or rag.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
For the Laminate Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact our CASA Department via email or call 1-877-727-7463, we're happy to help you out!