Something you should know about the Venture shoe review by Marc on 11/30/2017
I've owned SAS Journeys for several years. I wanted something like a dress sneaker, so I tried Venture. I wear a 13 Medium in a Journey, and a 13 Wide in the Venture. SAS says the 2 are made on the same last, but the Venture is narrower in the toe box than the Journey. In truth, the Journey is a very wide Medium width. I normally wear a wide. I have a custom orthotic, and the Venture has room for it once the insole is removed.
Things I like:
1) The shoe fits to size. Lengths and widths are true
2) The Venture is padded under the insole, so you don't lose much cushioning by removing the insole
3) You can wear them with pants or shorts
4) The Navy color is not overstated. It is a subdued dark blue and quite nice
5) No break in
6) Not as stiff as the Journey shoe, but still has structure
All in all, a nice shoe that has a more youthful appearance than other SAS shoes
Walk A Mile review by Rodney on 11/30/2017
Just added a pair of good looking Ventures to my SAS shoe collection and they're as comfortable as all the other SAS shoes of mine. These are very light weight shoes. SAS always does an outstanding job of creating quality footwear that is always so comfortable and will last for many years. SAS knows what they're doing and they do it right.